Tuesday 10 April 2012

When.U.Just.Wanna.Go.Wild.

Ola Everyone!
First of all if any of u have noticed I've kinda changed the look and format of the blog a bit! I know it aint verri good but I think its at least a tiiinnyyy bit better than what it was previously.
Moving on, I am also very happy that I'm back in the *blogging zone* if that makes any sense. Like now I actually enjoy blogging unlike previously..(forgive me for saying this) when  it was more like a hassle.

So today I was just chilling with my awesome friends and yeah we were going crazy..And I just have to share this pic cause even though we look extremely retarded I just love how crazy it is!


Hahah.Okay moving on... I'm a HUGE gossip girl fan. So I'm sorry to anyone whose reading this (which im pretty sure no one is) if you're not a gossip girl fan..Scroll Down.
SO, as I was saying. I totally loved Gossip Girl until the last few episodes! I mean WTF. Blair and Dan??? NO THANK YOU. 
It pisses me off to see everyone soo in love with that couple.  I mean the reason for Gossip Girls success was -->Blair ♥ Chuck<-- 
Now THATS the perfect couple. So screw you gossip girl now! mxxm :(

I mean look at that! ♥

Okaay..! So now Im going ttally off topic according to my title. *When.U.Just.Wanna.Go.Wild.* So I'm just talknig shit now cause i have no clue why i actually made that the title but I can't think of anything else so I'm not gonna change it. I'm just gonna leave you guys with this cause it kinda gives you an idea of what I'm trynna say (even though i have no idea what I'm saying) 


I'm gonna bid farewell now BUT before that I just gotta share this link! Btw: If you're not a gossip girl fan this does not imply to you. (SO CIAO.) Anyway, this website is epic and this article was really awesome. I don't need to describe it because it speaks for itself. Just read it!! By the way this is also the site where I got the awesome Blair and Chuck pics. --> www.lovetwenty.com/2012/02/whatwecanlearnfromgg/ 



Xoxo Gossip girl ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment