Sunday 15 April 2012

Chooocoolaateeee

Bonjour! Comment ca va?
Okay Im gonna stop with the French now cause then Im just gonna expose how bad I am in french!!
Like no joke. I suck. I got a B this term :'(
Okay now I sound seriously lame. so lets just pretend I didn't say that.
Sigh, Haha. Moving On.....
Referring to my title:: Chocolate!!
J'adore le chocolat! (the only sentence I'm sure about in french ;))
Like chocolate is Heaven!!!!
Its a symbol of love, foood, bliss...everything!!
I mean think about it! Chocolate is a universal gift!!
Its One food which all (normal) people love!!!
It's not tooo unhealthy. You get a billion different types of flavours! U get random shapes eg. Chocolate Bunnies, hearts, cubes, ovals..Hahaha. EtcEtc.
So I know I just blabbered shit. And I don't blame you if you understood NOTHING.
The MAIN point is that I LOVE CHOCOLATE. And if you're normal SO DO YOU! (but wait Im not normal. mxmm.)
Blaaaaaa.

Lemme shut up now. And just share some awesome pics.








Avoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment