Saturday 21 April 2012

SpongeBob.

Captain:Are you ready kids?
Kids:Aye-aye Captain.
Captain:I can't hear you...
Kids:Aye-Aye Captain!!
Captain:Oh! Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
Kids:SpongeBob SquarePants!
Captain:Absorbent and yellow and porous is he!
Kids:SpongeBob SquarePants!
Captain:If nautical nonsense be something you wish...
Kids:SpongeBob SquarePants!
Captain:Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish!
Kids:SpongeBob SquarePants!
Captain:Ready?
EveryBody:SpongeBob SquarePants! SpongeBob SquarePants! SpongeBob SquarePants!
Captain:SpongeBob.... SquarePants! 


Haha. Okay so I know that was a bit err.. Weird? But I think it was AWESOME!! Because even now, being a teenager J'adore SpongeBob!! :D He's like the epicest guy of life. No joke. 
I mean think about he influenced well still influences soo many kids! I mean we all look up to the guy. He's funny and he's really wise tooo. Like seriously. Okay now i sound like a flipping retard. But blaaaaaaaa -_-


Im gonna go now and leave yallz with the theme song.!! :D 
If you're an aweosme person you should know it by heart. but if you suck don't worry they're lyrics Btw: when u hear..well IF u hear it u should seriosuly let go of your *im a teenager now* ego and sing along out loud. Cus now THAT would be EPIC. :D




OMW. i just found some epic (yesh i know i use this word alooottt) qutes from Sponge Bob.
Let me share some :)




Its just the 3 of us. You, me, and this brick wall you built between us. - Spongebob Squarepants


Remember, licking doorknobs is illegal on other planets! - Spongebob Squarepants


Too bad SpongeBob isn't here to enjoy SpongeBob not being here. - Squidward


Squidward, your ceiling is talking to me. - Patrick


Did I? Did I Patrick? Or did your criminal mind hypnotize me into stealing the balloon? - Spongebob Squarepants







1 comment:

  1. Waiting on a new post...*yes, people do read your blog =) * <3

    ReplyDelete