Thursday 10 November 2011

MATH :D

Yes! I am actually gonna talk about one of the most hated subjects.... MATH :p  Lol!
I just did well in my Math Test. Yes 100% babe! Hence, I am paying a tribute to the one thing which we all technically can't live our lives without. :) 


 If people do not believe that mathematics is simple, it is only because they do not realize how complicated life is.  ~John Louis von Neumann



The Man Who Created *0* was the genius of em’all. 

And now for a little maths trick question: 

What comes next in the following sequence:  1,4,5,6,7,9,11. ? 
(Lemme know if you get it) ;] 

NERDS ROCK!! 



2 comments:

  1. one of my favorite subjects when i was still in school was math too. when i entered college and enrolled myself to nursing course, math was still useful. thanks for paying my blog a visit.

    love lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe. Oh ok :)
    Thanks for stopping by!
    ♥ xoxo

    ReplyDelete