Monday 28 November 2011

Live a bit, Dream the rest ♥

Hey Guys!
Sorry I haven't been posting in a while, never got time, EXAMS! Ugh.
Oh well, only 3 left now, so I am a bit relaxed, except for the fact that I have a Science exam tomorrow, and science aint uh...My strong subject I could say :P
 Well I would firstly really like to thank my awesome friend Tawanda for writing a really beautiful poem for me, "Free Bird". To check it out go to: http://www.lifeinthethirdperson.blogspot.com/

Anyway just wanna spread the love to all my viewers love you all :)




I'm no writer but I wrote a short poem about love, hope you guys like it  ♥ 

Love is diamond with no price tag on,
Some people buy it, others live it;

Love is friendship with a stronger bond
Some people are fortunate to  have both;

Love is a magical world except it comes in reality
Some people dream it, others live it;

Love is a four letter word, with a meaning 4 billion times more
Some people find it, others wander around, searching for it. 

I know this is a really old song but I just looovve it: 


No comments:

Post a Comment