Thursday 27 October 2011

My love, your hatred.

Ok, so this is a deep poem I just came up with in like 5 minutes. I don't really know if it's good or not. Please comment and tell me what you think about it, it would mean a lot!
Thanks! ♥

You told me you didn’t care, I didn’t believe you.
You told me it was over between us, I knew this wasn’t true.
You told me you were seeing someone else, I knew that wasn’t possible.
You got drunk and verbally abused me, I thought it was just another faze.
You started beating me up every day, I guessed it was just the stress.
You looked me In the eye and told me you didn’t love me ... I stared at you, trying to find hope, but all I saw was a heartless bitch who had never given a damn about me. 


2 comments:

  1. saw your blog from a link on fashiolista!very nice post,touching poem.i follow you.follow back if you want :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot! Will follow you back for sure! xx

    ReplyDelete